About UsDoes your supply chain operation need some systemised help?
WIN Solutions specialises in operations and systems consulting as well as integration services for clients in the areas of supply chain planning, execution and collaboration.
We offer end-to-end professional services from requirements analysis and LSP selection through implementation as well as ongoing support of systems. We complement our extensive operational expertise with systems knowledge to provide a complete holistic approach in our engagements. We've developed a measured approach to facility design and optimisation, based upon staff experience with over 50 successful engagements across a broad spectrum of applications and vendors. Our expertise is supported by a strong knowledge capital of your industry.
WIN Solutions is proud to be an Australian managed company.
- Our Sydney Based Team Members You're Likely To Encounter -
- Information Technology principal.
- Andrew has extensive experience leading and directing projects from a technical and operational standpoint.
- He is passionate about using leading edge technology to improve operational processes.
- Clients include: Direct Group, ABC Tissue Company, ASICS.
- Alex has had extensive experience leading and piloting projects ranging from DCMetrics implementation to WMS implementation
- Clients include: Makita, Direct Group, ASICS, Nulon, Coca-Cola.
- Project manager.
- Qualified industrial engineer and WMS Expert.
- Alma has extensive experience in the WMS and warehousing sector having piloted many WMS projects in the past. She's an SOP's drafting expert for warehouse operations and knowledgeable in warehouse layout and optimisation.
- Clients include: Nulon, Coles, ASICS.
- Senior database developer and technical hand.
- Experienced in Databases, .NET Framework, BI Stack, Data Analysis & Reporting
- Aamir provides the technical nous to assist in all facets of the project lifecycle. He is very familiar with both the "back" and "front" end of DCMetrics and various client systems.
- Developer of various mobile, desktop and web based features to host and enhance DC Metrics interfaces, reporting and services.
- Web App, .NET, Database and SSRS Developer
- Technnical Support for D.C. Metrics